Classic Mini Console -Built-in with 621 Classic Retro Games Dual Players Mode
More coupon codes:
- ? TV game console: This classic edition is a popular TV game console entertainment system. This Nes game console Connects to your TV or Computer via HDMI and play hundreds of games instantly. 4K TV displays will be sharper. Let you can easily enjoy vivid and exciting video games in a big screen. Two Super Classic Controllers, and 621 games, pre-installed and ready-to-play. The pre installed games include Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, PAC MAN, Dr. Mario, Mega Man, Final
- ? 621 BUILT-IN GAMES Hometown retro game console HDMI is built-in 621 classic video games with Dual Controllers. This 8-bit gaming console Easy to operate – Great for retro action games. Mini size – easy to use, easy to hols and easy to store. Classic edition console with built in 621 classic games – play hundreds of classic games instantly. Mini classic game system Comes with HDMI cable and TWO game controllers so two people can play at the same time.
- ? THE BEST GIFT: Mini retro new game console Connects to your TV or Computer via HDMI. Perfect for kids of all ages as a birthday gift – let them build happy childhood memories. Or create new memories by playing with the whole family. Mini classic game console can send friends, send girlfriends, send wives, send husbands, and share the joy of childhood with them.
- ? PROMOTES PARENT-CHILD COMMUNICATION: Can’t find a topic to communicate with your child? Truwire super nes classic game consoles let your children experience the experience and happiness of your growth, and promote your communication and feelings with your children. Classic mini game console equipped with 2 sensitive joysticks, plug and play and hand feels comfortable. Old school games better share your fun with family and friends.
- ? How to use : This console is a HDMI output, Support 4K TV please make sure your screen has HDMI input port. Just use the charger to connect the game console to the power source, then connect to the TV via the HDMI cable, and then plug in the controller. Turn on the power and start the game immediately!